Wahl's NEW! DST400 is the newest addition to Wahl's Digi-Stem® family of Digital Thermometers.
They are wide range, high accuracy thermometers designed for many applications where accurate and reliable temperature monitoring is important.
The DST400 features the same reliable and rugged construction as Wahl's other popular Digi-Stem brand RTD thermometers, but with a choice of one of 5 user specified thermocouple input types - K, J, T, E or S.
Select any of the 5 factory programmed Thermocouple inputs at time of purchase, and change to any of the other 4 inputs after purchase with our easy to use optional DSTCAL software.
Interchangeable stickers are provided to indicate which thermocouple type is programmed at any given time.Features
- Works With Your Choice Of One Of 5 User Specified Thermocouple Input Types: J, K, T, E or S.
- Select any of the 5 factory programmed Thermocouple inputs at time of purchase, and change to any of the other 4 inputs after purchase with our easy to use optional DSTCAL software . Interchangeable stickers are provided to indicate which thermocouple type is programmed at any given time.
- Ambient Operating Temperature Of -40° to 158°F (-40° to 70°C)
- High reliability, Cold Junction Compensation Sensor.
- High Accuracy 24-bit Delta-Sigma Analog/Digital Converter.
- Checks for Open Wire/Sensor, Under-Range, Over-Rang Conditions And Low Battery.
- Standard & Specialty Probes Available From Wahl, Or Compatible With Third Party Thermocouple Probes With ½” NPT Instrument Fitting.
- LCD Screen with easy to read 1 inch high digits. Resolution to 1/10th of 1° below 1000°, and 1° above 1000°.
- Adjustable meter update rate. Powered by a C cell sized Lithium Metal Battery. Four years nominal battery life at default update rate.
- Tamper resistant – Use DSTCAL, our user friendly single point calibration software (sold separately), to set thermocouple type, calibrate the meter and cold junction compensation, and set the sample and display rates.
- Vibration Tolerant
- Meter Accuracy From ±0.5°F (±0.3°C).
- Vibration Tolerant
- Adjustable Meter Update Rate.
- User Selectable °F or °C.