Model 8130 AXION MSR drench shower (patent pending) offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal showerheads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow.
Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.Features
- A great addition to potentially unsafe environments where the body may be exposed to corrosive materials
- AXION MSR ABS plastic drench showerhead with flow control delivers dispersed flow for uniform drenching
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing
- Reduced installation time due to pre-built valve assembly and units design to mount horizontally or vertically from any wall or ceiling
- Corrosion resistant Schedule 80 PVC pipe and stainless steel valve makes for a durable long lasting product
- Where the body of any person may be exposed to injurious or corrosive materials, suitable facilities for quick drenching or cleansing of the body shall be provided within the work area for immediate emergency use. Emergency eyewash facilities and deluge showers shall be in unobstructed and accessible locations that require no more than 10 seconds for the injured person to reach.Model 8130 is certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.