The Fisher V260 is a full bore control valve designed from the ground up with features for optimized pressure, flow, and process control.
An integral drilled attenuator controls noise and vibration from high pressure drop liquids and gases. The splined shaft connection to the actuator reduces lost motion.Features
- The splined ball to shaft connection, splined shaft to actuator connection, double power-end bushing assemblies, and trunnion guiding, all provide improved dynamic control.
- Up to -20 dBA acoustical attenuation can be achieved for the V260A valve within a single-stage construction. Dual-stage construction can provide up to -25 dBA attenuation.
- The attenuator is an integral part of the seal assembly. The seal wipes to ball surface, not the attenuator, promoting increased service life.
- Materials are available that comply with NACE Standard MR0175-2002.
- Self-adjusting seal(s) that are pressure assisted provide tight shutoff for long reliable service.
- The ball trunnions are designed for demanding applications requiring long service life, with a reduction in maintenance time and costs.
- The attenuator is active throughout the ball rotation for very demanding services or a characterized attenuator is used to match the service conditions.
Approvals & Certifications
- CUTR, PED, CRN, Fugitive Emission, NACE
- Cavitation, Noise Abatement
- Carbon Steel, Stainless, Duplex, Alloy
- Standard Temperature
- Contact Your Local Emerson Business Partner or Sales Office to Learn About Additional Specifications or Options for This Product.
Process Connection Type
- Class IV (FCI 70-2)
- NPS 8, NPS 10, NPS 12, NPS 16, NPS 20, NPS 24
- Design V260 Control Valve A4 Pdf pdf 455 KB
- Design V260 Control Valve Technology Summary Pdf pdf 120 KB
- Fisher V270 Full Bore Ball Control Valve Pdf pdf 539 KB
- Product Bulletin Fisher Rotary Valve Selection Guide Pdf pdf 411 KB
- Product Bulletin Fisher V260 Ball Control Valve Pdf pdf 260 KB
- Single Line Bypass Solution Reduces Risk of Failure for a Cr Pdf pdf 472 KB