Ashcroft temperature switches have bulb diameters to match 3/8" nominal bore thermowells.
The bulbs have a sensitive portion length of 2-1/4" which can be used with 2-1/2" "U" dimensioned thermowells or longer.
For maximum accuracy, a thermowell "U" dimension should be selected to permit complete immersion of the sensitive portion plus 1" when measuring the temperature of liquids; an extra 3" should be allowed when measuring the temperature of gases.
Thermowell bushings should be used with remote mount temperature switches.
We recommend the standard 3" bulb and code 69 Series bushings for use with any thermo-well "U" dimension.
A split rubber grommet allows easy installation and "S" dimension adjustment.Features
- Single setpoint, fixed deadband
- Single setpoint, adjustable deadband
- Dual setpoint
- Direct Mounting
- Remote Mounting
Approvals & Certifications
- ISO 9001
- L-Series: Epoxy Coated
- Terminal Block
- Set Point Adjustment
- -40° to 400° C (-40° to 750° F)
- NEMA 4
- NEMA 4X
Enclosure, Body Material
- G-Series: 316 Stainless Steel
- L-Series: Die Cast Aluminum
- 3/4” Sealed Conduit Connection with 16” Lead Wires
- 1/2” NPT Male
Name Plate, Tag Material
- Stainless Steel
- Industrial Market:
- Boilers & Burners
- Dairies & Breweries
- Filters & Presses
- Paint Spraying Equipment
- Pumps, Turbines & Compressors
- Reverse Osmosis Systems & Filters
- Specialized OEM Equipment
- Medical & Life Sciences Market:
- Pharmaceutical Plants
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Power Plants
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Steel Mills
- Water & Sewage Treatment Facilities