The ASCO HV266 Series is a line of pilot-operated gas shutoff valves specifically design for the control of commercial and industrial gas burners. They are ideal for high-pressure applications up to 150 psi (10.3 bar).Features
- Rugged stainless steel body construction for long service life.
- Valve response time is less than 1 second.
- Mountable in any position for flexible installation.
- General purpose, watertight and explosion-proof enclosures available.
- Offered in 1/2, 3/4 and 1 pipe sizes.
- Stainless Steel
- From 6.0 Cv to 14.0 Cv
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Natural Gas
- Indoor, Outdoor, Hazardous
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/2, 3/4, 1
- Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- CSA, Typical 9
- 24 AC, 110 AC, 120 AC, 230 AC