The ASCO 494 Series position indicator is a universal detector designed for use with a range of pneumatic cylinders and actuators.
A permanent magnet mounted on the air cylinders piston activates the 494 Series non-contact magnetic position detector, which is fastened on the outside of the non-magnetic cylinder barrel.
The position indicator is suitable for cylinders used in packaging, press room and metal stamping, automotive, case packing, and dust collector system applications.Features
- Position indicators are available as reed or hall effect.
- Available designs for use in explosive atmosphere zones 0-20, 1-21, 2-22, according to ATEX directive 2014/34/EU.
- European Catalog Cylinders Actuators Product Index ASCO Pdf pdf 1.9 MB
- European Catalog Explosionproof Equipment Contents Index AS Pdf pdf 1.7 MB
- European Catalog Explosionproof Equipment Solenoid Detector Pdf pdf 4.7 MB
- European Catalog Magnetic Position Detectors Mounting Kits Pdf pdf 1.0 MB
- European Catalog Magnetic Position Detectors Reed Switch Ty Pdf pdf 577 KB