A Group ‘D’, end-of-line flame arrester designed to prevent the propagation of flames into a storage vessel.Features
- Net free area through the bank is three to four times the unit pipe size, reducing surface friction, optimizing flow capacity and minimizing pressure drop.
- Large surface area of the bank improves heat dissipation.
- Spiral wound and crimped bank element.
- Rugged construction for extended life.
- Unitized design with jackscrews for easy inspection and maintenance.
- Bank element can be inspected or cleaned quickly and replaced between the end housings.
- Handle provided for easy handling.
- Broad range of materials available.
- UL and FM approved.