Purpose built for today’s connected environments, the Fork Viscosity Meter (FVM) is a fast-response, direct-insertion multivariable sensor that delivers reliable viscosity, density and temperature measurement in pipelines, bypass loops and tanks.Features
- Receive reliable and continuous multivariable measurement of viscosity, density and temperature.
- Easily insert directly into pipelines, bypass loops and tanks.
- Expand usage with a hazardous area-approved, head-mounted transmitter that supports local configuration and display.
- Quickly verify meter health and status with advanced internal diagnostics.
- Support multiple simultaneous protocols for connection to DCS, PLC and flow computers.
- Interact with our detailed schematic tool to learn more about our Dedicated Density and Viscosity Meters.
- ± 1 kg/m³ (± 0.001 g/cm³)
- ± 0.1 kg/m³ (± 0.0001 g/cm³)
- 0.5 to 20,000 CP
- 207 bar (3000 psi)
- -50° to +200° C (-58° to +392° F)
- ± 0.2 CP (0.5 -10 CP Range) Then ± 1 % of Full Scale
- ± 0.5 % of Reading
Certifications & Approvals
- Acrylic gas manufacturer increases process efficiency with F pdf 370 KB
- ATEX Certificate for HFVM FVM and FDM pdf 1.1 MB
- CE Declaration FVM pdf 1.0 MB
- Corrosion Guide for Flow Density and Viscosity Meters pdf 907 KB
- CSA Certificate for CDM100 FDM FVM and HFVM pdf 128 KB
- Density and Concentration Meters pdf 922 KB
- Density Meters to Liquid Hydrocarbon Measurement pdf 805 KB
- EU DECLARATION FVM SENSOR pdf 421 KB
- FVM METERS WITH FOUNDATION FIELDBUS CONFIGURATION AND USE MA pdf 2.1 MB
- HFO Viscosity Control at Power Station pdf 329 KB
- IECEx Certificate for HFVM FVM and FDM pdf 137 KB
- Optimization of Refinery Throughput and Blending with Viscos pdf 674 KB
- Power Generator Saves USD40 000 Annually with Micro Motion V pdf 759 KB
- Retractable FDM Flyer pdf 889 KB
- Technical Overview and Specification Summary pdf 4.5 MB