The 221 Series is designed to provide emergency venting of low pressure storage tanks and vessels.Features
- Available in emergency pressure only and emergency pressure and vacuum relief models.
- Cast metal cover provides added strength and extended life.
- Hinged cover provides a fixed pivot point, ensures proper reseating and added safety.
- Cover cannot separate from the base.
- Easily lifted open to provide a large, unobstructed passage for easy tank access.
- 221PV incorporates a spring loaded vacuum relief valve integral to the cover assembly.
- Weather hood and screen provided for protection.
- Non-metallic seat insert on the pallet minimizes leakage.
- Durable reinforced fabric diaphragm type pressure side seating surface backed by compressible, cellular non-metallic pads for added cushion and reduced leakage.
- Optional materials available to suit most chemical applications.
- Tank, Vacuum Valves, Emergency, Emergency Relief Vents, Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valves, Relief Valves, Spring-Loaded Hatches
- Carbon Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- 18" - 24" (450 - 600 mm)
- Drilled Flange to API 650
- ½ to 6 oz/in² (22 to 264 kg/m²)
- ½ to 1 oz/in² (22 to 44 kg/m²)