Civacon’s Ground Verification Monitor - Model 8030 visually confirms a ground connection between the transport and the loading terminal, giving you peace of mind and more importantly, safety.
The Civacon model 8030, Ground Verification Monitor uses technology that is compatible with transport ground systems used today.
The monitor has a 5 amperage, 240 volt relay output for control of terminal automation systems: T.A.S., or pump control devices when used as a stand-alone system.
The monitor is equipped with green and red lamps for visual status indication.
When a proper ground signal is present the green lamp will light and a permissive signal will allow the load rack to be operational.
If the ground is lost, the red lamp will come on indicating a non-permissive state and shut down the loading operation.Features
- Compatible with Most Loading Terminal Ground Schemes
- Easy to Install and Use
- Chassis is Contained in a Small Explosion-proof Enclosure
- Automatically Operates via Connections to the Transport
- Lightweight: 13 lbs - 6 kg
- Led Lamps for Long Life and Reliability - 100,000-hour Minimum
- -40° F to 140° F
- -40° C to 60° C
- 120 Vac 60 Hz
- 10 VA - Standard
- 240 Vac Version Available - Please Inquire
Output Relay Contacts
- 240 Vac
- Internal Terminal Strips
- NEMA 4 Explosion-proof Aluminum Housing
- 8030 - 13 lbs
- 6 kg
- UL/CUL Class I, Division I, Groups C & D
- Provided with the monitor.
- Can also be accessed and downloaded via website.