The newly retooled Haws 7501T240H compact portable tempered eyewash ideal for remote locations.
The 9-gallon (34 L), gravity-fed, hazardous location eyewash uses a NEMA 4 heated, insulated blanket to provide ANSI compliant tempered potable water in operating temperatures -20° F (-30° C) for locations without access to a continuous potable water source.
240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.64A electrical requirement. This unit is a cost-effective solution ideal for locations without access to potable water, including temporary decontamination sites, temporary treatment facilities, and short-term job sites.
CSA certified for NEMA/Type 4 in Class 1, Division 2, Group B, C, D, T6, and Class 2, Division 2, Group F, G locations; and to ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment, which is clearly called out on the exterior of the unit.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.Features
- FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank that is easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position
- A wide-fill opening with a securely threaded cap, and a pronounced "Max Fill" line that permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling
- Ease of relocation due to "Lift Here" graphics, easily mounted bracket (included) and light design
- Measurements: 16" high, 24" wide, 12" deep (36.8 x 55.9 x 25.7 cm). *Note: Unit must be wall hung
- Where the eyes of any person may be exposed to injurious or corrosive materials, when suitable facilities for quick flushing of the eyes needs to be provided and a continuous supply of water is not available. Although the 7501T240H may be installed in a wide variety of locations, it is ideal for remote areas where protective measures are still needed. Emergency eyewash equipment shall be in unobstructed and accessible locations that require no more than 10 seconds for the injured person to reach. CSA certified for NEMA/Type 4 in Class 1, Division 2, Group B, C, D, T6, and Class 2, Division 2, Group F, G locations; and to ANSI/ISEA Z358.1