Micro Motion 1700 and 2700 Field and Integral Mount Transmitter
Powered by MVD Technology, these versatile field-mount transmitters are built with an advanced architecture and provide a wide variety of I/O and application flexibilities, making them the top choice for compact integral mounting.Features
- Maximize flexibility with integral or remote mounting.
- Receive diagnostics for performance under entrained gas and batching from empty applications with MVD digital processing.
- Lower wiring costs and install easily and quickly.
- Eliminate the need for additional instruments with concentration and net-flow measurement.
- Rely on custody-transfer approval and certification for SIL2 and SIL3.
- Verify sensor health in-line, with the process running and without secondary references with true in-situ verification.
- Gain access to additional diagnostics and process information without added wiring costs with WirelessHART™.
- Simplify flow-meter access with rugged Class I, Division 1 / Zone 1 housing with an optional local operator interface.
- 1700: mA w/ Bell 202 HART FO/DO RS-485 HART & Modbus2700: Analog: mA w/ Bell 202 HART FO/DO RS-485 HART & ModbusView Product Data Sheet for Full Details.
- Polyurethane-painted Cast Aluminum or CF3M Stainless Steel, NEMA 4X (IP66)
- Integral or Remote Mounting Options (Stainless Steel Versions are Always Remote Mounted)May be Remotely Connected to Any 4-Wire or 9-Wire Micro Motion SensorView Product Data Sheet for Full Details.
- Painted Aluminum, 4-Wire Remote: with Display: 8 lbs (4 kg)without Display: 7 lbs (3 kg)View Product Data Sheet for Full Details.