The Echotel Model 335 is a four-wire, integral mount, ultrasonic non-contact transmitter for liquid level, volume, and open channel flow measurement.
Featuring advanced digital signal processing and a powerful transducer, this versatile transmitter provides exceptional measurement performance in a wide variety of applications.Features
- Custom graphics LCD display module with operational status icons.
- Advanced digital signal processing assures reliable measurement in difficult applications.
- Dual function bar graph displays echo signal strength or tank level.
- 50 kHz transducer with 26 feet (8 meter) range.
- Narrow, 7 degree beam angle for excellent focus.
- 4-20 mA output and SPDT relay for level control, alarm, diagnostics or remote flow totalization.
- Fixed target suppression to eliminate interference from in-tank obstructions.
- Common tank shapes and 32-point linearization table for volume calculations.
- Extensive support of flume and weir calculations for open channel flow.
- Two totalizers for flow, one resettable, and one non-resettable.
- Temperature compensation over full range of transducer.