The Shand & Jurs 95021 Gauge Hatch is designed to provide easy access to storage tanks for gauging product level or temperature and product sampling.
It is available in a range of sizes from 4” through 12”, and can be ordered with one of the two optional clamp covers. Maximum working pressure for the clamped cover versions is 3.0 psig.
The standard hatch features a foot opening cover, flexible sealing member and tape gauge marker.
Clamp down covers are available in either the traditional screw-down or the revolutionary ”Quik-Clamp” Cam Lock.
The “Quik-Clamp” allows the operator to open the hatch with his feet, eliminating the need to remove work gloves or set down hand tools.
This feature is also very useful in cold environments or when dealing with hazardous products.
An optional S-hook for suspending a thermometer or sampler is available.
Materials of construction include aluminum, steel, 316 stainless steel and bronze.
For spark resistant design, specify ATEX option.Features
- Easy access for product gauging or sampling
- “Quik-Clamp” option allows for hands-free operation
- Available in sizes from 4” to 12”
- Materials of construction include aluminum, steel, 316 SS, and bronze
- Teflon diaphragm ensures safe tight seal
- Maximum working pressure 3 PSIG (clamped only)