Standard construction includes light weight cast aluminum, cast iron, cast steel, 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel body materials suitable for most environments.
Tube bank is available in aluminum, 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel as standard.
For highly corrosive and severe conditions, special materials and coatings are available.
Available with flat face flanges for aluminum or raised face flanges for cast steel and stainless steel to match ANSI, EN1092-1, or JIS 10K specifications.
Periodic inspection, maintenance and replacement of the tube bank is easily accomplished by simply removing tie-bolts and expanding the remaining jack screws.
Once the upper and lower body sections are expanded, the tube bank and shell are easily removed with the aid of a handle.Features
- Unitized tube bank design
- Maximum protection and efficiency with minimum pressure drop
- Wide range of standard construction materials
- Easy inspection and maintenance, due to simple removal of tube bank on site
- FM Approval, 2’’ to 12” inclusive
- NEC Group D gas applications
- Location within 10 pipe diameters of potential atmosphere ignition source
- Optional Insulation Jackets Available