TechnipFMC Smith Meter® Genesis™ Series 2" and 3" PD meter is a single case, positive displacement, rotary vane meter designed for accuracy and reliability for today’s custody transfer market.
Relying on nearly a century of experience in the petroleum measurement world, TechnipFMC has designed the Genesis Series PD meters for biofuel blending and other refined products, offering longevity and application versatility that out-measures the competition.
Some market applications include gasoline and oxygenates, ethanol, biodiesel and jet fuel.Features
- Improved Flow Range – Standard linear performance of 15:1 turndown with an optional 30:1 and 50:1 turndown, which makes the Genesis Series ideal for terminal blending and low flow applications
- Integrated Electronic Output – Meter is characterized from the factory allowing for improved linearity and reproducibility across the application range with no need for a separate pulse transmitter
- Long Service Life – Horizontal shaft design with ceramic hybrid ball bearings and (PEEK™) polyetheretherketone wear strips to significantly reduce wear on blade tip thus ensuring long life/reduced maintenance requirements
- Reliable Design – Reduced mechanical parts from traditional positive displacement meter by over 40% as well as an adjustable measuring chamber and block design to eliminate the need for hand fitted parts
- Fully Sealed Design – Eliminates the possibility of VOC emissions and maintenance requirements of packing glands and gear trains which minimizes total cost of ownership
- Compact Design – In-line installation envelope is simple with no special piping offsets
- Integrated Temperature Option – Meter includes an optional integrated temperature well with internal wiring to the HRE board and separate external Weights and Measures test well
- NACE MR0175 compliant for all pressure containing wetted components.